I thought it might be time to have a little fun, so with apologies to David Letterman here goes.
10. You can immediately distinguish the difference in each flag that represents a former Soviet republic.
9. You start planning your child’s future in four-year segments.
8. Bronze has become your third-favorite metallic substance.
7. “Prime time” now means “before lunch”.
6. You are applying start values based on difficulty to all of your home projects.
5. You can look at a total stranger and tell what country they are from simply by the color of clothes they are wearing.
4. Eastern European names roll off of your tongue as easily as do “Smith” and “Jones”.
3. You attempt to calculate your own weight in kilograms.
2. You use the word “riposte” in a conversation and actually know what you are talking about.
1. You are starting to consider badminton as a sport.
Feel free to add your own to the list.