My good blogging friend from LA (Lower Alabama), KC, has tagged me. Here is my best shot at it.
1. One book that changed your life: Besides the Bible, I would have to say Experiencing God, by Henry Blackaby.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Pilgrim’s Progress
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Purpose Driven Life, (God, why am I here?)
4. One book that made you laugh: Out of Control, by Mark Lowry
5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
6. One book that you wish had been written: Why I Would Be a Horrible President, by Hillary Clinton
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Institutes of the Christian Religion, by John Calvin (with apologies to my Calvinistic friends 🙂 )
8. One book you’re currently reading: Healthy Kingdom Churches, by J. Robert White
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Kingdom Authority, by Adrian Rogers
10. Now tag five people: Cameron, Maegan, Janice, Steve Sensenig, and Kristi